Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bruce Willis goes green


BRUCE WILLIS is buying an electric car.

"It makes sense to use an alternative to digging up oil"

The actor was so affected by his role as a racoon in family movie Over The Hedge that he is trading in his gas-guzzler and going green.

He said: "I live in Los Angeles and spend about five hours a day in a car. I do know a lot of people who used to own those big cars but are changing over.

"I'm getting one of those electric cars because it makes sense to use an alternative to digging up oil.

He added: "The best thing about the car in Over The Hedge is that it doesn't burn any oil. Do you know why? It's because it's an animated car!"

Willis recently joked that he trained for the film by living with a family of racoons.

He quipped: "I went out and lived with a family of them for about three months.

"Sadly, it didn't really work out because I couldn't understand what they were trying to tell me. They kept giving me bits of pine bark and little pieces of tin foil."

He added: "There is one that still calls me - all hours of the night. I still can't understand what he's saying though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home